Sales App for Mobile, Desktop, and Tablets
Access and share your sales materials on any device, anytime, even offline, using our user-friendly app. From presentations and brochures to product info, case studies, pricing, and more, have everything at your fingertips on your phone, tablet, or desktop.
Sales Enablement App for all Platforms
Intuitive Mobile Sales App for iOS and Android
Offline access & presenting
Showell, mobile sales app for tablets and smartphones, centralizes your sales materials, letting you concentrate on fostering relationships and closing deals.
Versatile Sales App for Windows & Mac
Offline access & presenting
The Showell Sales Enablement App for Windows and Mac lets you find content quickly, and create engaging, visually attractive presentations for your customers, helping you increase sales.
Next Level Sales Productivity with Showell's Web AppShowell's online web app keeps sellers organized and ready, maximizing opportunities. With features such as digital sales rooms and content analytics, it takes your sales performance to new heights.
Sales App That Matches Your Brand
Showell sales app can be easily tailored to match your company brand. Help salespeople deliver a professional, seamless experience for your customers when they meet and share content.
Access and Find Sales Materials
Show Convincing Presentations
What is a Sales App?
The sales app is a sales enablement software that operates on web browsers, as well as native apps on Windows/Mac laptops, iOS, and Android tablets and smartphones. It offers access to current and pertinent sales materials anytime, anywhere, even offline.
The term "mobile sales app" can be used to distinguish apps running on mobile devices (tablets and smartphones) from those operating on desktop/laptop computers and online as web browser apps.
Who Benefits Most from a Sales App?
Overall, almost any sales team needing access to materials during regular in-person or remote online meetings can benefit from a sales enablement app.
A mobile sales app, however, is crucial for sales teams that are constantly on the move, such as:
- Retail sales teams
- Door-to-door sales teams
- Dealer-based sales organizations
- Any field sales teams
- Service and support teams who need to sell
Why sales app is Better Than Intranet, Extranet, or Shared Cloud?
You may already have a system in place, like a website or shared cloud for storing and accessing sales materials. However, it may not always be easy for sellers to find what they need.
The sales app makes it easier to find the right content
Sales apps are typically easier to use and more user-friendly than intranets, extranets, or other web-based information sources. Especially when salespeople need to quickly access relevant content on the move.
Mobile sales app offers offline capability when the internet is not always available
One of the major benefits of a mobile sales app is its offline usage capabilities. This can be especially useful for sales teams that frequently work in areas with limited or unreliable internet access.
Smoothly running presentations in every situation
With a sales app, sales materials are easier to present as everything opens in one tool. The sales app can be accessed directly from a salesperson's device anytime and anywhere and it can open almost any type of file; PowerPoint presentations, videos, images, smart tools, and even 3D content.
What are the Key Features of a Sales App?
When looking for a mobile sales app, there are several key features to consider.
- Offline usage: being able to access sales materials even when offline can be extremely useful for sales teams.
- Easy tailoring of presentations: The ability to customize and tailor presentations based on the specific needs and interests of each customer can be a major advantage for sales teams.
- Ability to share materials: being able to share sales materials with prospects and track how they open and react to the shared content can be extremely helpful in understanding their level of interest and determining the best way to follow up.
- Content tracking and analytics: monitoring what salespeople do and which sales materials are most effective can be invaluable for sales teams looking to optimize their performance. Look for a mobile sales app that offers analytics capabilities in these areas.